commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Jochen Wiedmann" <>
Subject Re: [IO] Planning IO 1.4 release
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2008 08:11:17 GMT
On Jan 10, 2008 9:04 AM, Simon Kitching <> wrote:

> No. What I am saying is that the NOTICE file should have *only* information about the
files in the current maven module. The NOTICE should *never* *never* have information about
files in other maven modules, ie data should *never* be pulled from other poms in order to
generate the NOTICE file.
> As this is the core concept of the maven-remote-resources, we should therefore *never*
use the maven-remote-resources plugin.

I am sorry, but due to your above words I have just scanned through
the documentation of the mrr plugin. And I have absolutely no idea,
where you get this idea about "core concept" in the sense that it
cannot be made at least configurable.

Look, that's why there's rules, understand? So that you think before
you break 'em.

    -- (Terry Pratchett, Thief of Time)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: