commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Jochen Wiedmann" <jochen.wiedm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [IO] Planning IO 1.4 release
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2008 08:11:17 GMT
On Jan 10, 2008 9:04 AM, Simon Kitching <simon.kitching@chello.at> wrote:

> No. What I am saying is that the NOTICE file should have *only* information about the
files in the current maven module. The NOTICE should *never* *never* have information about
files in other maven modules, ie data should *never* be pulled from other poms in order to
generate the NOTICE file.

> As this is the core concept of the maven-remote-resources, we should therefore *never*
use the maven-remote-resources plugin.

I am sorry, but due to your above words I have just scanned through
the documentation of the mrr plugin. And I have absolutely no idea,
where you get this idea about "core concept" in the sense that it
cannot be made at least configurable.

Jochen

--
Look, that's why there's rules, understand? So that you think before
you break 'em.

    -- (Terry Pratchett, Thief of Time)