commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Jochen Wiedmann" <jochen.wiedm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [all] Maven repo trouble? [was Re: [VOTE] Release commons-fileupload 1.2.1 (rc2)]
Date Tue, 01 Jan 2008 20:57:46 GMT
On Jan 1, 2008 9:49 PM, Stephen Colebourne <scolebourne@btopenworld.com> wrote:

> Hmmmm. It looks like something in maven is screwed.

Rats! It's not in Maven.

The pom file is below org.apache.commons, but the groupId in the pom
file is commons-io.

I'll copy the pom file and the jar file to commons-io/commons-io.
Additionally, I'll discard the rc2 of commons-fileupload and create a
new rc3 with the groupId commons-io. Sorry for all the hazzle!

But I really wonder when we'll finally get rid of the commons-foo
groupId's. IMO, we have wasted much more time with conserving them
than we would have wasted with switching early. :-(

Jochen

--
Look, that's why there's rules, understand? So that you think before
you break 'em.

    -- (Terry Pratchett, Thief of Time)