commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <GGreg...@seagullsoftware.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Release commons-fileupload 1.2.1 (rc4)
Date Sun, 20 Jan 2008 22:10:25 GMT

Good question. In this case, I've not taken the time to look over at least one of these builds
at the level of detail that I am normally comfortable when casting a vote. I usually do a
read over of the Javadocs, look at how reasonable the test coverage is (Clover), check to
see if the bugs I care about have been fixed, look at compiler warnings, stuff like that.

Since I have a local build process set up to validate the components I do actively fiddle
with (Codec, Lang and IO for example), I thought I'd run this component through the same build
gauntlet for the benefit and/or curiosity of this project community.

Gary