commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <GGreg...@seagullsoftware.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Release commons-fileupload 1.2.1 (rc3)
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2008 18:26:51 GMT
Hello:

The ant build in this RC fails on Sun Java 1.3.1 [1] because the unit tests use the XML formatter
which depend on W3C code. The W3C code is in Java 1.4 but not 1.3. The ant build also reports,
apparently non-fatal errors [1] when attempting to fetch non-existent files out of the maven
repos.

Personally, I no longer care about 1.3.1 but I thought you might like to know.

For versions > 1.3.1, the build passes but the get errors for the maven repos are still
there.

Thank you,
Gary

[1]  http://garygregory.com/os/builds/index.html#commons-fileupload-1.2.1-Sun-1.3.1_15-b01