commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Phil Steitz" <phil.ste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [pool] 1.4-RC2 available for review
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2008 04:51:01 GMT
On Jan 9, 2008 2:05 AM, Gary Gregory <GGregory@seagullsoftware.com> wrote:
> [...]
is 3.8. >Neither 3.7 nor 3.8.2 worked for me. I've refreshed results page [1] and I now
use JUnit 3.8 >locally for the all commons-pool versions for the purpose of these tests.

Thanks, Gary.  I meant 3.8.  I have not looked at the source, but I
think that there is something in the implementation of 3.8.1
assertEquals(string, boolean, boolean) that causes
NoClassDefFoundError.   [1] is nice!

Phil

> Gary
>

> > Phil