commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Niall Pemberton" <>
Subject Re: Support for OSGi
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2008 16:50:14 GMT
On Dec 28, 2007 2:39 PM, Carlos Sanchez <> wrote:
> Two things:
> - if the bundle plugin could be released, it'd be great, if not
> projects won't be able to make a release
> - my approach to add an osgified manifest to the current project is
> different in order not to change the packaging to bundle. bundle
> packaging only needs to be used to osgify 3rd party libraries. The
> manifest goal of the bundle plugin will generate the OSGi manifest for
> any maven project.

I missed this originally - is there any reason to not use packaging of
"bundle" and let the bundle plugin create the jar?

Seems like that would be an easy way to turn it on/off for components
(the recommendation for logging was to not do it).

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message