commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Niall Pemberton" <niall.pember...@gmail.com>
Subject commons-parent-7 discussion
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2008 09:57:13 GMT
I just made some more changes to commons-parent:

This includes the "hack" to put the NOTICE/LICENSE files in the
javadoc jar (which Dennis was -1 to, but three people agreed). See
http://tinyurl.com/2zueu5 for all changes since commons-parent-6.

Theres also the issue of specifying the "version" of the
remote-resources-plugin - which in previous discussions people
objected to. Please Note this is not configuring commons-parent to
*use* that plugin - but just to specify the version number *if* a
component does use it. I don't mind it going in and it has no impact
unless components use it. Does anyone still have a problem with doing
this? Also are there any other changes people think should be made
before trying to release commons-parent-7?

Niall