commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Niall Pemberton" <niall.pember...@gmail.com>
Subject [IO] Planning IO 1.4 release
Date Sun, 06 Jan 2008 01:51:52 GMT
I would like to get an IO 1.4 release out in the near future. Looking
thru the issues tagged for 1.4 I would suggest the following:

1) Resolve the following issues, which all have patches except IO-149
which is trivial
  IO-149 - Make FilenameUtils.EXTENSION_SEPARATOR public
  IO-105 - Add a FileUtils.copyDirectoryStructure method
  IO-152 - Add ByteArrayOutputStream.readFrom(InputStream)
  IO-135 - Add convenience deleteQuietly to FileUtils

2) Move the following issues to post-1.4
  IO-137 - Added method for getting InputStream from
ByteArrayOutputStream & IOUtils avoiding unnecessary array allocation
and copy
  IO-51  - Throttled input and output stream classes
  IO-77 - add a convenience FileUtils.move(File src, File dest)

3) Upgrade to commons-parent-6 pom.xml which looks like the release
will be approved shortly

Thoughts on this?

Niall