commons-dev mailing list archives

From "nicolas de loof" <nico...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [monitoring] jars in svn [was svn commit: r616742 - in /commons/sandbox/monitoring/trunk....]
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2008 13:29:14 GMT
This is a temporary fix to missing artifacts in maven repo.
I'm in discusion with retrotranslator developer to get them in repo soon.

I'm sorry to say I like java5 but still have to support java 1.3 even on new
projects due to good old Websphere 5 servers used by my customers ...

retrotranslator is (IMHO) a very good solution to allow java5 enhancement on
devs without loosing compatibility. It only requires some conf in the POM to
build a backported version.

Nico.