commons-dev mailing list archives

From "nicolas de loof" <nico...@apache.org>
Subject Re: component suggest : commons-monitoring
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2008 17:50:47 GMT
The current jmonit code base is more an experiment, or a "proof of concept",
than a stable codebase ready for incubation.
My intention is to start a new component from scratch, taking benefict from
this first attempt.
That is the reason why I do not take incubator as first option.

Nico.

We have a policy that any ASF committer can start something in our