commons-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Schindl <lis...@bestsolution.at>
Subject Re: Support for OSGi
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2008 09:08:29 GMT
Hi Torsten,

I understand this but we are seeing many J2EE-Servers adopting OSGi and
many applications
(I admit most of them in Eclipse-world) also. It seems strange to me in
those envs to use this "artificial"
package to overcome jar-hell (which is the only reason for the
java5-package right?) they are not having
because of OSGi.

Tom