commons-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Kestle <stephen.kes...@orionhealth.com>
Subject Re: Collections and Lang branches for 1.5 features
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2008 21:53:58 GMT
richard@rswheeldon.com wrote:
> What about Collections?

Yeah - at the moment Stephen Colebourne and I are the only comitters.
He's busy working on a JSR and some other stuff, and I've had some
medical setbacks in the family that mean young children have been handed
around somewhat.  It's looking like I should have time around the end of
January to start getting the patches in, but I've said that before... :)

It's sort of a hard road from this point - without an available project
lead, it's really difficult to get another committer.  This is mainly
due to the requirements of committers to be relatively anal about what
they put in (and rightly so - this is a major api).  I consider myself
lucky to have gotten on the list.

I'll try to find to do at least a patch a week, eh?

To progress!

Stephen