commons-dev mailing list archives

From Luc Maisonobe <Luc.Maison...@free.fr>
Subject Re: [math] understanding BigMatrixImpl.TOO_SMALL field
Date Sat, 12 Jan 2008 21:49:37 GMT
One comment about this change: this would break compatibility with
version 1.1 and the clirr plugin flags this as an error. However we
already have clirr errors in the report since the 2 protected fields eDA
and windowSize have been removed from the now deprecated
DescriptiveStatisticsImpl class and since the 10 protected fields
geoMean, max, mean, min, n, secondMoment, sum , sumLog, sumsq and
variance from the now deprecated SummaryStatisticsImpl class.

Luc