commons-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [IO] Planning IO 1.4 release
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2008 15:45:54 GMT
Niall Pemberton schrieb:
> On Jan 7, 2008 2:56 PM, Carsten Ziegeler <cziegeler@apache.org> wrote:
>> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>>>>
>>> Great! I assume you're assung maven 2 to build the release?
>>>
>> Ok, here is the patch for the pom.xml, you just have to add the
>> additional manifest entries using the jar plugin. It would be great if
>> this would go into the final release.
>
> Thanks for the patch - I modified it slightly so that the version
> numbers are not hard coded:
>     http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&revision=609639
>
> I've uploaded a copy of the jar it generates here:
>    http://people.apache.org/~niallp/commons-io-osgi/

Ah, sorry for that, I forgot to mention it: this only works for non
snapshot versions.
The version 1.4-SNAPSHOT is an invalid version for OSGi as the dash is
not allowed. Therefore the resulting jar is not usable :(
That's why I copy/pasted the version everywhere :)
Of course ${pom.version} works for the final 1.4 release.

Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org