commons-dev mailing list archives

From Siegfried Goeschl <>
Subject [exec] how to proceed for a nearly dormant project
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2008 18:57:51 GMT
Hi folks,

I fixed a few things on commons-exec but I'm not sure how to proceed
from here since I'm the last/only man standing.

1) I nearly finished the open issue and need to do some field testing -
and I would need some help on more exotic platforms ... :-)

2) if everything is okay I would like to release commons-exec-1.0.0

3) not sure if I'm  proper commons committer but somehow SVN access
works for the sandbox SVN

4) I assume that I need a PMC to cut a RC and the release later on - is
this correct?

5) recently there was a lot of discussion regarding release and parent
poms - I'm currently using commons-sandbox-parent-3-SNAPSHOT which might
not be good enough for a release considering the maven-release-plugin.
Is there a non-SNAPSHOT parent pom or can a release be only done from a
commons-proper project

Thanks in advance

Siegfried Goeschl

To unsubscribe, e-mail: