commons-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject [RESULT] [VOTE] Accept JAXP over JXPath contribution
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2008 15:57:39 GMT
This vote has been open for over a week and has
received the following votes:

+1:
  Matt Benson
  Jörg Schaible

+/-0:
  (None)

-1:
  (None)

Despite the underwhelming :) turnout, AIUI this vote
passes.  That being the case, I will begin the IP
clearance process.  Anyone with experience in that
arena is more than welcome to send any advice my way.

Thanks,
Matt