commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Collections and Lang branches for 1.5 features
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2008 15:39:11 GMT
On Jan 11, 2008 2:49 AM,  <richard@rswheeldon.com> wrote:
> Henri Yandell writes:
>  > In Lang's case, it's more of a playground than an active release branch.
>
> What about Collections?

Sorry - had meant to reply on that, though I've been less involved there.

The Collections Generics branch seems to be far more active - Stephen
Kestle has been doing a lot there and it feels far more like the next
Collections release rather than an early investigation as in the Lang
case.

>  > JIRA has a LangTwo version with the various ideas in, many without
>  > code.
>
> I'll try and see if I can attach some patches to these to get the ball
> rolling,

Superb :) Also any ideas too, just assign them to a fix version of LangTwo.

Hen