commons-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release commons-fileupload 1.2.1 (rc4)
Date Sat, 19 Jan 2008 16:09:38 GMT
On 19/01/2008, Oliver Heger <oliver.heger@oliver-heger.de> wrote:
> +1
>
> The build works for me in all variants as expected (on JDK 1.6). The
> only minor nit I have is that the Copyright in the Javadocs still looks
> a bit wired (at least on my browser): Instead of the Copyright character
> I only get a "?".

Me too when I look at e.g.:

http://people.apache.org/~jochen/commons-fileupload/site/apidocs/index.html

or perhaps that was not regenerated?

In the API docs generated by the Ant build, there is no Copyright footer at all.

"maven dist" creates the Javadoc with OK Copyright symbols, but as
mentioned before it fails before creating the archives.

Not sure what M2 goal(s) correspond with M1 dist, but

mvn package site:site assembly:assembly

did seem to create the Javadocs with the correct copyright before failing with:

[INFO] Unable to find information in class
org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUploadBase referring back to nested
class org.apache.co
mmons.fileupload.FileUploadBase$1
[INFO] Trace
net.sf.clirr.core.CheckerException: Unable to find information in
class org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUploadBase referring back
to nested class org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUploadBase$1
        at net.sf.clirr.core.internal.bcel.BcelScopeHelper.getClassScope(BcelScopeHelper.java:127)
        at net.sf.clirr.core.internal.bcel.BcelJavaType.getDeclaredScope(BcelJavaType.java:141)
        at net.sf.clirr.core.internal.bcel.BcelJavaType.getEffectiveScope(BcelJavaType.java:145)
        at net.sf.clirr.core.Checker.runClassChecks(Checker.java:156)
        at net.sf.clirr.core.Checker.reportDiffs(Checker.java:136)
        at org.codehaus.mojo.clirr.AbstractClirrMojo.executeClirr(AbstractClirrMojo.java:227)
        at org.codehaus.mojo.clirr.ClirrReport.doReport(ClirrReport.java:249)
<snip/>

Presumably I used the wrong M2 goals.

What goal(s) are needed to create the site and archives?