commons-dev mailing list archives

From rich...@rswheeldon.com
Subject Collections and Lang branches for 1.5 features
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2008 00:03:22 GMT

Hi,

I understand that there are branches for introducing Generics
and other Java5 and Java6 features into both Commons Lang and
Commons Collections (collections_jdk5_branch and LangTwo-1.x
respectively). I'd like to see these released and available to
use and am willing to donate time to see this happen. Given
this:

1. What is the expected release timetable for each of these
branches?

2. What should I concentrate my efforts on in terms of patches?
Or should I just work down the roadmap bug list?

Richard