commons-dev mailing list archives

From simon <simon.kitch...@chello.at>
Subject Re: Getting a grip on our current and future build systems
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2008 22:55:31 GMT

On Thu, 2008-01-03 at 22:50 +0100, Dennis Lundberg wrote:
> Hi
>
> I've created a page on our wiki [1] where I have tried to show which
> build systems are used by the different Commons components. Both proper
> and sandbox components are represented, but in separate sections.
<snip>

> [1] http://wiki.apache.org/commons/BuildSystems

Thanks Dennis, that looks useful. Things are actually more consistent
than I expected :-).

I'd definitely like to see the next Digester release use maven2.

The new new OSGi stuff seems a good reason to make a new Digester
release; once it's ready upstream I'll try to make time to work on that.
If you could spare some time to help with maven2 stuff for Digester that
would be great.

Cheers, Simon