commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Rahul Akolkar" <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [all] Commons SCXML 0.7 RC1 available
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2007 17:06:57 GMT
Two replies in one ...

> On 11/12/2007, Niall Pemberton <niall.pemberton@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > On Dec 8, 2007 9:44 PM, Rahul Akolkar <rahul.akolkar@gmail.com> wrote:
<snip/>

> > > I'll cut RC2 mid next week (to allow for any other feedback between
> > > now and then) that has the pom.xml in the source distros. Please feel
> > > free to try out the pom and update it as you see fit within the next
> > > 2-3 days (I haven't tried the m2 site for example, don't intend to
> > > either for v0.7 etc.).
> >
> > +1 from me to include the pom.xml
> >
> > I just ran mvn site assembly:assembly (on trunk) and it all looked
> > good except that the 0.7 release menu was missing from the site - so I
> > just added it (copied from navigation.xml).

<snap/>

Thanks for taking a look Niall, and for the site.xml update.

> > The only issue I could see was the cobertura (http://tinyurl.com/2a9ctf)
> > one:Al
> >
> > http://people.apache.org/~rahul/commons/scxml-0.7/rc1/site/cobertura/js/

<snip/>

Thanks for the reminder :-)

> I thought at first that the JS files were only present on the web-site, but
> that is included in the binary distribution.
> One way to get round the problem of releasing the JS files would be to
> exclude cobertura from the release archive.
> I would not have thought it was essential to have it in the archive, as it's
> available on the website.
>
> Just a thought.

<snap/>

Yup, that would be a nice solution, but that sort of thing can be more
easily done with m2 (say, by introducing a dev / site profile). Given
the current release plan (m1), I'll be removing the report altogether.

-Rahul