commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Rahul Akolkar" <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [all] Commons SCXML 0.7 RC1 available
Date Sat, 08 Dec 2007 19:33:22 GMT
Thanks a lot for the feedback. Replies below ...

> On 08/12/2007, Rahul Akolkar <rahul.akolkar@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Tag:
> >
> >  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/scxml/tags/SCXML_0_7_RC1/
> >
> > Artifacts:
> >
> >  http://people.apache.org/~rahul/commons/scxml-0.7/rc1/
>
> There's a clirr report here - does that not belong under the site structure?
> Also could not find a link to a clirr report under site.

<snip/>

I've been adding clirr reports after the fact (running clirr at
command line) so folks can glance at changes. I agree it would be good
to add a report to the site, I'll need to look at m1 plugin, get it
going etc.

> Sigs and hashes all OK.
> Manifests and notices etc look OK (did not check all the files, just a sample)
>
> The src.zip does not contain:
> [- doa-scxml.rdf - not needed]
> - pom.xml
> - PROPOSAL.html -?
> - STATUS.html -?
> - xdocs\usecases\scxml-stopwatch 8 jpg files are missing

<snap/>

Yup, doap not necessary. PROPOSAL and STATUS are archival things that
don't really pertain to any release (actually, STATUS is more cruft
than anything else ;-). pom.xml not in since I personally haven't used
the m2 build a lot (but I know atleast 'mvn install' works so I guess
it could be added).

I looked at the src zip and the 8 jpegs you list seem to be in there.
Can you point directly to the file that doesn't have them?

> > Staged site:
> >
> >  http://people.apache.org/~rahul/commons/scxml-0.7/rc1/site/
>
> The dependency page is nice and clear.
> junit 3.8.2 has been out for some while, just wondering why that is not used?

<snip/>

No reason, I'll upgrade at the next chance.

> Javadoc warnings report says Files: 0 - is that normal if there are no warnings?
> I would have thought the files should still be counted even if there are none.

<snap/>

Me too, that report generation may not be working. Will have to look
into it at some point (I think we're fairly complete on Javadocs in
general).

-Rahul