commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <GGreg...@seagullsoftware.com>
Subject RE: [pool] 1.4-RC1 available for review
Date Sat, 29 Dec 2007 10:13:51 GMT
Hi All:

I've built and unit tested on Sun's SDKs and all is well for 1.4.2, 1.5.0, 1.6.0. All is well
on the current stable build of Apache Harmony. Harmony does give some compiler warnings that
would be nice to clean up, nothing major. For details, please see http://garygregory.com/os/testresults.html

Gary