commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Niall Pemberton" <niall.pember...@gmail.com>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Release Version 2 of Commons Skin (2nd attempt)
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2007 10:30:03 GMT
This vote has passed with the following votes:

+1 Jörg Schaible
+1 Ben Speakmon
+1 Dennis Lundberg
+1 Niall Pemberton

Thanks, I can move the release over from the SNAPSHOT repo to the
official m2 repo with a maven command right? I'll go search the
archives for hints how to do this - but if anyone has any pointers
would be much appreciated.

Niall