commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Niall Pemberton" <niall.pember...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Relase Version 2 of Commons Skin (2nd attempt)
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2007 03:44:14 GMT
I have managed to work round the problems I had the other night trying
to release commons-skin-2 and have staged a release in the snapshot
repo here:
    http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/commons/commons-skin/2/

This release has been built with version that was voted on previously
and which I tagged the other night here:
   http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/commons/proper/commons-skin/tags/commons-skin-2/

The main problem with the previous vote was that it was on what was in
subversion rather than artifacts being released - this vote resolves
that. Also there was a question on whether the commons-skin jar
contained the appropriate notice and license files - once I got the
"mvn release:perform" command to work with the correct profile the
remote-resources plugin automatically added/generated these.

[ ] +1
[ ] =0
[ ] -1

Vote is open for 72 hours.

Niall

P.S. for anyone interested I used the following maven command:

mvn -Prc release:perform
  -Darguments="-Prc -Dmaven.test.skip=true"
  -DconnectionUrl=scm:svn:https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/commons-skin/tags/commons-skin-2/