commons-dev mailing list archives

From "nicolas de loof" <nico...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Support for OSGi
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2007 14:01:44 GMT
I also got some troubles when (quick) testing the felix bundle-plugin :
I have configured the maven-jar-plugin to set some custom MANIFEST entries
(in my case, the SVN revision number as Build-Revision). When using the
felix plugin, my MANIFEST is replaced by OSGi one, not merged.

But maybe I missed some configuration ? Or maybe this requires enhancement
in the bundle plugin ?

That beeing said, thanks to this plugin, making a m2 project OSGi compliant
seems really easy as many of the required meta-datas are allready available
in pom. I think this is a good point in OSGi adoption.

Nico.