commons-dev mailing list archives

From "nicolas de loof" <>
Subject Re: Support for OSGi
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2007 15:04:56 GMT
Could such support be added using maven-osgi ?

I've never used it myself, but from what I've read on osgi, the bundle
meta-datas could be created based on the POM (for modules depdendencies,
version, etc..) Just the public API needs to be set in any way.

The felix wrappers (
use a custom bundle packaging based on felix maven-bundle-plugin. How to
this tooling overlap with maven-osgi ?

Latest question, why not just provide the required MANIFEST entries (or
plugin configuration) as patch ? All the required work seems to have been
done on felix side !