commons-dev mailing list archives

From Roland Weber <ossf...@dubioso.net>
Subject [doc] some errors on the website
Date Sun, 30 Dec 2007 08:02:56 GMT
Hello Commons Developers,

I noticed a few errors on the website, mostly inaccurate
Jakarta references...

http://commons.apache.org/releases/mirror.html
Plenty of J references in various paths, in section 3
(title, text, link to release procedure), and in the
Feedback section.

http://commons.apache.org/contributors.html
Two J references in the Emeritus section,
wrong mailing list name.

http://commons.apache.org/patches.html
Two J references in the first section. The last section
mentions "the appropriate dev mailing list". I believe
Commons has only one dev mailing list :-)
The last section also says that bug reports and comments
are automatically sent to the dev@ list, but you are now
sending them to a separate issues@ list. And there is a
reference to bugzilla that should be changed to JIRA.

And here's one I missed in my other mail:
http://commons.apache.org/mail-lists.html
The HttpClient 3.1 mailing lists page is now:
http://hc.apache.org/httpclient-3.x/mail-lists.html

cheers,
  Roland