commons-dev mailing list archives

From Roland Weber <ossf...@dubioso.net>
Subject [docs][archive] HttpClient references
Date Sun, 30 Dec 2007 07:43:26 GMT
Hello Commons Developers,

the HttpComponents team has moved it's website, including
the Commons HttpClient site, from Jakarta to our new domain.
The redirects are in effect at Jakarta, but maybe you want
to update the pointers anyway. The new and (hopefully) final
location is:
                http://hc.apache.org/httpclient-3.x/

I've found pointers on the Commons site here:
   (main)       http://commons.apache.org/
   (nav+main)   http://commons.apache.org/components.html
The .htaccess file is already updated, I've taken care of
that myself. But I'm not familiar with the Commons site
deployment, so somebody here would have to handle that.

We also created a consolidated archive of old releases:
http://archive.apache.org/dist/httpcomponents/commons-httpclient/

If there are no objections, I will clean out the partial
HttpClient archive at Commons and set up a redirect to
the new archive in early January:
http://archive.apache.org/dist/commons/httpclient/

cheers,
  Roland