commons-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <oliver.he...@oliver-heger.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release commons-fileupload 1.2.1
Date Sat, 22 Dec 2007 16:30:29 GMT
Hi,

the artifacts look good to me. I found the following issues:

- The pom.xml is missing the license header.

- The maven 1 build declares its version as 1.3-SNAPSHOT and has a
dependency to commons-io 1.4-SNAPSHOT. In the <versions> section an
element for the current release is missing.

- The ant build also produces an artifact with the version number
1.3-SNAPSHOT.

- There are 40 checkstyle errors in the report.

The first two points should be addressed IMO, the other ones are minor.

When trying the m2 build I got the error that commons-io 1.3.2 could not
be downloaded. Indeed this version does not seem to be in the central
maven repository. Does anybody know why this is the case?

Oliver