commons-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Heinz Marbaise <khmarba...@gmx.de>
Subject [CLI2] Patch for CVS Unit Test in CLI2 Code
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2007 15:28:16 GMT
Hi developers,

i would like to ask what you think about the appended Unit Test patch.
I have enhanced the Unit Test for CVS a "little" and would like to know
if you would appreciate to see such kind of a Unit Test in this kind of
direction?

If you appreciate such a Unit test i would like to continue this unit
test and do some effort on enhancements and of course the JavaDoc's (and
the test is not complete; JavaDoc's which is currently missing)...to get
the Apache quality...

I wrote it to understand the usage of the CLI2 library...

I can say it's real good peace of software....

Comments, critisim is highly appreciated....

I have appended a patch based on Revision 595700 on
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/propber/cli/trunk

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise
Dipl.Ing.(FH) Karl Heinz Marbaise        ICQ#: 135949029
Hauptstrasse 177                         USt.IdNr: DE191347579
52146 W├╝rselen                           http://www.soebes.de