commons-dev mailing list archives

From simon <simon.kitch...@chello.at>
Subject Re: Support for OSGi
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2007 19:28:27 GMT

On Wed, 2007-12-19 at 15:38 +0100, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the products of commons are highly used throughout many projects.
>
> It would be great, if the projects here at Apche Commons could help
> those projects that are using OSGi.

If you provide patches, I'm happy to apply them for commons-logging and
commons-digester.

I don't have a clue how OSGi works (or why it uses WEIrd CAPitals), but
if you provide patches I'm happz to apply them to commons-logging and
commons-digester.

Note that commons-logging has some unusual dependency structures, so be
careful with the meta-data for it. Digester is an ordinary library
though.

Regards,

Simon