commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jörg Schaible <joerg.schai...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Commons Configuration 1.5 based on RC1
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2007 20:55:41 GMT
Hi Oliver,

Oliver Heger wrote:

> Jörg Schaible wrote:
[snip]

>> I can do this if you want, but I did not want to do any changes now while
>> you're in the process of the release.
>>
>> - Jörg
>>
> As you probably have noticed, I am not that familiar with the whole
> dependency stuff, so any help would be much appreciated. Just go ahead
> and apply the necessary changes.

Done. I was unsure about the build.xml though. It still references the old
deps and generates a javadoc title for "Common Configurations 1.1-dev
API"  ;-)

It was generated once with M1, but if I recreate it, a lot of variable
substitutions are missing. Since I don't know how the policy is about that
one, I leave it alone - maybe someone else can comment on it.

- Jörg