commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Rahul Akolkar" <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: When the 0.7 is going to be out?
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2007 20:05:59 GMT
On 11/5/07, Mauro Codella <mauro.codella@gmail.com> wrote:
> I was wrong in putting a question :-). I'm interested in when the Commons
> SCXML 0.7 release is going to be out. Sorry for that mistake, I'm new in
> here :)

<snip/>

No problem, but please mark the email subject with the component name
going forward, such as [SCXML] -- I've added that to the subject here.
This list is shared by many Commons components, and additionally it
helps those of us who have mail filters set up.

Short answer: Some time in December (but note this is only an
estimate, pending a successful release vote etc.)

Some more details: The roadmap for v0.7 is here:

  http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SCXML/fixforversion/12312252

A couple of the issues will be fixed for v0.7, and the rest of that
list needs to be revisited (a couple more can't be fixed till v1.0 due
to resulting changes in behavior, some are non-critical / improvements
and may not be addressed if patches are not available etc.) I've no
cycles to begin the release process this month.

-Rahul