commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Phil Steitz" <phil.ste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [math] updating the online snapshot
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2007 07:45:28 GMT
On Nov 19, 2007 10:08 AM, Phil Steitz <phil.steitz@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 19, 2007 6:10 AM,  <luc.maisonobe@free.fr> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Lots of work have been realized towards 1.2 release for commons-math. The online
> > snapshot does not reflect this however. It was last updated in late july.
> > How can I update it ? I suppose there is a dedicated maven2 target for that but
> > I don't know maven2 well and I don't know if there is a specific process to
> > follow.
> >

> There are jar snapshots being generated by the nightlies on vmbuild.
> We are trying to get rsynch set up to move these to the public
> locations linked from the web pages.  I will do a manual deploy this
> evening for [math] and post instructions for how to update it.

For now, "mvn deploy" will deploy a snapshot jar built from your local
checkout to http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/commons-math/

You need to have an ssh key set up or you user name for
apache.snapshots in your .m2/settings.xml (and then respond to pwd
prompts).

I also manually uploaded tarballs created using
mvn clean site
mvn assembly:assembly

with names munged to include dates to
http://people.apache.org/builds/jakarta-commons/nightly/commons-math/

Once we get rsync working this will be automated from vmbuild.

Phil