commons-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <oliver.he...@oliver-heger.de>
Subject [RESULT] Release Commons Configuration 1.5 based on RC3
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2007 20:44:10 GMT
The vote for releasing Commons Configuration 1.5 has passed with the
following votes:

+1:
Niall Pemberton (*)
Ben Speakmon
Jörg Schaible (*)
Rahul Akolkar (*)
Nicolas de Loof
Oliver Heger (*)

(*) = binding votes
There were no other votes.

Thanks to all who participated in the vote and especially to those who
helped to improve the artifacts.

I intend to do the release the upcoming weekend.

Oliver