commons-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Kestle <stephen.kes...@orionhealth.com>
Subject Re: Commons Collections & Java 5
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2007 23:12:02 GMT
Tickets and patches - see
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COLLECTIONS/fixforversion/12312131.

Thanks for the interest - look forward to your input.  Apologies in
advance for the speed ... I'm the only real committer at the moment, and
do not have much time to spare - however, I am trying to get something
done on it every week.

Perhaps it's time to get some nightlies built - who knows how to get
that going?

Rijk van Haaften wrote:
>> We are, slowly, beginning such efforts.
>>
>> Towards your specific question about Commons Collections, see this
>> branch (long URL, may get fragmented):
>>

>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/collections/branches/collections_jdk5_branch/
>>
>> -Rahul
>>

> If I'd like to contribute, what's the (best) way to go?

* <http://www.orionhealth.com>*

*Stephen Kestle Software Engineer*
stephen.kestle@orionhealth.com <mailto:stephen.kestle@orionhealth.com>
P: +64 9 638 0619
M: +64 27 453 7853
F: +64 9 638 0699
S: skestle <callto:skestle>
www.orionhealth.com <http://www.orionhealth.com>

This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for the person to whom
it is addressed and may contain privileged, proprietary, or other data
protected from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the
addressee or the person responsible for delivering this to the addressee
you are hereby notified that reading, copying or distributing this
transmission is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please telephone us immediately and remove all copies of it from your
system. Thank you for your co-operation.