commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <denn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release commons-logging 1.1.1 (take 2)
Date Sun, 18 Nov 2007 22:30:30 GMT
Dennis Lundberg wrote:
> Oliver Heger wrote:
>> Don't know how important this is, but the "Implementation-Version:"
>> entry in the manifests of the jars seems to be incorrect. It runs
>> "1.1.1-SNAPSHOT".
>
> That's a blocker to me. I'll look into it.

This was because logging uses its own manifest file, instead of letting
Maven create one. That manifest file has an explicit version number in
it. The separate manifest file is required because logging uses ant, run
inside Maven 2 with the antrun-plugin, to "rejar" and create the
different flavors (-api and -adapters) of the original jar.

>>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/logging/tags/commons-logging-1.1.1/

>>> http://people.apache.org/~dennisl/commons-logging-1.1.1.tar.gz.asc
>>> http://people.apache.org/~dennisl/commons-logging-1.1.1.zip
>>> http://people.apache.org/~dennisl/commons-logging-1.1.1.zip.asc