commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <denn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [site] issue-tracking link has gone missing somewhere
Date Sat, 10 Nov 2007 18:21:11 GMT
That was me publishing the site earlier today.

I had a look at why the Issue tracking report is missing from the menu.
It took a while, but I finally found that logging has it's own version
of this file in /xdocs/issue-tracking.xml

It seems that M2 doesn't work in the same way that M1 does in this
respect. If I remove the file /xdocs/issue-tracking.xml locally I get an
entry for "Issue Tracking" in the menu.

I don't see the value of maintaining our own version of this page, so
I'll go head and remove it from svn.

simon wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just noticed that in the current logging website (pushed out on 10
> nov) there is no link to JIRA in the "project info" section.
>
> It is there for the current commons-digester (published 7 september).
> However if I rebuild the commons-digester site, it is no longer there.
>
> I guess this is something to do with either the maven commons-parent
> pom, or the commons-build module, or a maven plugin update. Anyone have
> any idea what the cause might be?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Simon

Dennis Lundberg