commons-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <oliver.he...@oliver-heger.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Commons Configuration 1.5 based on RC1
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2007 21:53:43 GMT
Jörg Schaible wrote:
> Hi Oliver,
>
> Oliver Heger wrote:
>
>> Jörg Schaible wrote:
> [snip]
>>> I can do this if you want, but I did not want to do any changes now while
>>> you're in the process of the release.
>>>
>>> - Jörg
>>>
>> As you probably have noticed, I am not that familiar with the whole
>> dependency stuff, so any help would be much appreciated. Just go ahead
>> and apply the necessary changes.
>
> Done. I was unsure about the build.xml though. It still references the old
> deps and generates a javadoc title for "Common Configurations 1.1-dev
> API"  ;-)
>
> It was generated once with M1, but if I recreate it, a lot of variable
> substitutions are missing. Since I don't know how the policy is about that
> one, I leave it alone - maybe someone else can comment on it.
>
> - Jörg

Yes, this file was once generated and then manually adapted to our
specific location of the test files (the maven-ant-plugin did not take
the conf directory into account). If now dependencies are changed, the
file has to be updated, too.

I synced it with your changes and also fixed the title for the javadocs.

Thanks
Oliver