commons-dev mailing list archives

From Edwin Tellman <etell...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Commons Collections & Java 5
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2007 12:51:39 GMT

I'm also interested in helping, and have contributed a few patches.
Unfortunately, as Stephen indicated, because there aren't many
interested committers, patches tend to languish for a while before
anyone has time to look at them.  A few weeks ago, someone looked at
the patch I submitted in May (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/
COLLECTIONS-253), and appeared to approve of it, but it hasn't yet
been committed.

Anyway, I'd also be happy to do additional work on this project, but
have gotten a little discouraged by the pace.

--Ed Tellman