commons-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Commons Wiki] Trivial Update of "VfsFaq" by KenTanaka
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2007 20:15:24 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by KenTanaka:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-commons/VfsFaq

  = VFS - Frequently asked questions =

  == Is there a tutorial for VFS? ==
- todo: Add link(s) here to tutorials and example code. For example, at the moment I'm looking
for a better example of reading a tar file, and extracting and expanding gzip files inside
that tar file (than the approach I came up with ExtractAndDecompressGzipFiles).
+ todo: Add link(s) here to tutorials and example code.

  VfsCookbook - a cookbook has been started