commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Cooper" <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [doc] Cutting the release - should "current" links be provided?
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2007 01:10:34 GMT
You probably want to bring this up with the infrastructure folks. The
use of "current" links was originally requested / recommended by the
folks that manage the mirrors, quite a few years ago. Yours is not the
first comment I've seen that suggests they could cause problems, so it
would be good to get infra to clear this up, one way or the other. I'd
prefer that we keep the links until we have the definitive answer.

--
Martin Cooper