commons-dev mailing list archives

From "James Carman" <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Move Commons Proxy to Proper...
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2007 15:03:06 GMT
"Move project in SVN" - done
"Tag the current version" - done
"Remove from trunk-sandbox" - done
"if your project were added to trunk-sandbox/buildall.sh, remove it
from this file" - done
"Add to trunk-proper" - done
"Update the web site for your component." - waiting on password reset
so that scp works :)
"Update the commons web site to reflect your component's move." -
don't know where to find this in SVN, it's not at commons/site?