commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Bradford Cross" <bradford.n.cr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Percentile
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2007 23:41:50 GMT
Indeed, I was working on it this weekend as part of my work on Rolling
statistics (RollingPercentile.) I need to submit the patch this week so that
we can commit the changes - but there is some pending discussion about API
and high level design.

I agree that we should also replace the algorithm for Percentile.

Would you care to join me? ;-)