commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Ben Speakmon" <bspeak...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [COLLECTIONS] status of 1.5 branch
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2007 17:56:11 GMT
Collections has been on my long-term want-to-get-involved-with list too, but
I don't see a feasible technical plan for the desired generics refactoring.
In the past when I've done similar stuff I've found that you can't really do
it incrementally. If someone could throw together a roadmap that explains
how to do it incrementally, I'd definitely be interested. Unless that
happens, I don't have the time right now :)