commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <denn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Move Commons Proxy to Proper...
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2007 16:47:48 GMT
Niall Pemberton wrote:
> On 10/5/07, James Carman <james@carmanconsulting.com> wrote:
>> I put on the original that I would leave it open until this evening.
>
> Apologies, didn't notice that
>
>> So, what happens next?  I need to update some URLs in the pom.xml file
>> since the SVN repo will be moving.
>
> Yes and change the parent in the pom.xml from "commons-sandbox-parent"
> to "commons-parent".
>
> Also move the svn:externals for proxy from "trunks-sandbox" to "trunks-proper"
>
>>  I should  also make a change to
>> the main site to list it in the "proper" components section.
>
> Yes - both on the main "index" page and also on the menu.
>
> The other thing that needs doing is moving the Jira issues from under
> Sandbox to a (new) PROXY jira project. Not done that myself, so can't
> help there but hopefully someone else who knows will help if you need
> it.

I've created a new JIRA project with the key PROXY, and added it to the
commons project group. All issues with component=proxy in Commons
sandbox has been moved to PROXY.

I can't seem to set James as the assignee for
   https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PROXY-2

I'm not sure why he isn't available in the list :-( I have however added
James to the commons-developers group, which should give him the correct
rights.

James, can you try to assign PROXY-2 to yourself?

> Niall
>
>> On 10/5/07, Niall Pemberton <niall.pemberton@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Its been more than 72 hours and this votes passes with eight +1 votes
>>> (five binding) :
>>>
>>> Niall Pemberton: +1 (binding)
>>> Paul Benedict: +1
>>> Ben Speakmon: +1
>>> Henri Yandell: +1 (binding)
>>> Luc Maisonobe: +1 (binding)
>>> James Carman: +1
>>> Jörg Schaible: +1 (binding)
>>> Oliver Heger: +1 (binding)
>>>
>>> Time to go ahead and move proxy out of the Sandbox into proper :)
>>>
>>> Niall

Dennis Lundberg