commons-dev mailing list archives

From s29752-commons...@yahoo.com
Subject Re: [cli] What are the current status for CLI 2.0?
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2007 22:58:57 GMT
Brian, thank you for the information.  I have checked the JIRA issues.  It seems to me that
CLI 2 is kind of working and there is no big problems.  Do you agree?  Or I better use CLI
1.1?

Actually, I am thinking about use CLI 2 for my application and work on CLI 2 at the same time.
 It seems to me that the CLI 2 committers are not currently active.  So it is hard to work
on it.  Is there anything we can do except for waiting?

Nicholas

----- Original Message ----
From: Brian A. Egge <brianegge@yahoo.com>
To: Jakarta Commons Developers List <dev@commons.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2007 1:49:14 PM
Subject: Re: [cli] What are the current status for CLI 2.0?

Hi Nicholas,

I helped out getting a CLI 1.1 bug fix release out a few months ago.
  I've turned my attention to CLI 2.0, but I haven't given it the
 attention it needs.  What I would like to see is a stable 2.0 release, and then
 possibly a 2.1 release with additional features.

Wolfgang Roessler, and others have suggested numerous improvements.

I've submitted a few patches, but they haven't been reviewed / applied
 yet.  Help from one of the committers is needed here.  See CLI-122,
 CLI-145.

-Brian

--- On Fri, 10/26/07, s29752-commonsdev@yahoo.com