commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [COLLECTIONS] status of 1.5 branch
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2007 03:12:06 GMT
On 10/28/07, Stephen Kestle <stephen.kestle@orionhealth.com> wrote:

> NB!!!  Don't submit patches for CollectionUtils --- I have it 90%
> complete, and will find time to do the other 10% if people want to see
> it (are people actually using the generics branch? I am, but then I know
> it's as good as my own code :)

Make a JIRA issue for the task, and attach a patch with your current state.

That way makes it more obvious that you're working on it, means your
work isn't lost if you lose the laptop etc, and means your work isn't
lost if you never have time to work on it.

I've been doing it a lot over the last two years, and it's been very
helpful - including two dead hard drives that meant I had very little
at risk.

Hen