commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian A. Egge" <briane...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [cli] What are the current status for CLI 2.0?
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2007 20:49:14 GMT
Hi Nicholas,

I helped out getting a CLI 1.1 bug fix release out a few months ago.  I've turned my attention
to CLI 2.0, but I haven't given it the attention it needs.  What I would like to see is a
stable 2.0 release, and then possibly a 2.1 release with additional features.

Wolfgang Roessler, and others have suggested numerous improvements.

I've submitted a few patches, but they haven't been reviewed / applied yet.  Help from one
of the committers is needed here.  See CLI-122, CLI-145.

-Brian